Tuesday, January 8, 2013

CHA Sneak Peek: Stephanie Barnard

Hello, Friends!

I have a Sneak Peek for you!  Here are a few designs that will be released at this week's CHA Winter show.

The best part!?!?  They will be shipping THIS MONTH!  No waiting!  Woo Hoo!  Here are the Framelits with Stamps....(Don't forget...the clear stamps are made in the USA!  They are the BEST quality clear stamps on the market)  :)

die cutting






At the show, I'm also debuting THREE new Flip-it Card Dies, New Framelits and some Textured Impressions Embossing Folders.  :)

Here's a card I created using some of the new Stamps with Framelits, Framelits and Matching Flip-it Card Die.

I can't wait to share more die cutting ideas/videos/samples with you!  :)

Hugs,
Stephanie
StephanieBarnard.com


Ready for more Framelits and Flip-its die cutting inspiration?  Check out the Stephanie Barnard project gallery on Sizzix.com!

Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. I think I have almost everyone of Stephanie's new dies on my wish list! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the New Dies and Stamps!! Must have that Easter one.....Love The New Flip it Die too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the banners 2 and the word labels and the new flip it die!!!!
    AWESOME!!!!! Words and frames and label dies are just what I need for my card making, art journalling and all my projects. This is one of my goals for this year words and labels etc. to go with the dies etc. that I already have to make my card making even better and easier. I am not a fan of rub ons or stickers I like to make my own. That's the beauty of sizzix I can do my own thing and make every creation different!
    Jacquelene L.
    Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like stamps with matching dies are in this year - creates lots of possibilities.
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sets look cute and versitile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just going to put myself on a spending moratorium ... then I saw these sets!!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. More trouble! ;)

    Just curious. You mention the stamps are USA made. Not the framelits?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan's excited to see the jar - looks just like the stamp she got to use with Faylene at The Stamps of Life booth at CKC-Manchester 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my -- these are fantastic. I was going to go on a spending diet - now I am going to have to postpone until I get my crafty little hands on these. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are super cute...I told my hubby I wouldn't buy as much new CHA as I did last year...what was I thinking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, oh my oh my, I have to have that flip it card die!!! I think maybe a couple of those stamp sets too. I'm in trouble..sigh.. how do you hide a lot of spending from your hubby?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love the flip-its! They are a nice change for card creating!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the new sets!! The Easter chick is so cute!! They are all must haves!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...